Friday, September 25, 2015

THE-WORLD-OF-RELAXATION



Traveling to THE-WORLD-OF-RELAXATION today. Going to a place where I can rest, put my feet up and bend my body as in an easy chair. To drink and eat and relax, to cut off all invading sounds that cause a disturbance in my environment. To get a foot massage, a back and neck massage. To go to a beach and lay down in the sand, feeling the warm sun and water on my body. To put it all on "stand-still", to stop doing and acting, to put a stop on thinking too hard. To meditate, to close my eyes, to focus on doing nothing. Just allowing thoughts to come and go as they please, easily going with the flow, breathing steadily, relaxed, and deeply. To allow the sensations of total rest sweep over my entire body, soul, heart, and mind. To take a break, to take a moment off, to take a nap, to just take time to be alone, nurturing myself. To be good to myself, to treat myself with kindness. To think of something amusing and smile and laugh to myself, to generally get an overall feeling of goodness everywhere, to help myself, to heal myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment